Pages

Wednesday 3 September 2014

My friend's dad's 5th wedding anniversary!

We can’t be late because I am going to my friend's dad’s wedding anniversary. 
After church my family and I stayed late because it was a special celebration.


I ran to my friend, then he told me that we have to go into a room. 
When I went in I saw a group of people getting food and saying that that Joshua and I had to serve them. So we picked up a plate each and started to serve everyone. 
After we served all the people and they left the room, and we went to get our food.


Joshua and I were angry because all the food that we liked was gone so we had very  little to  eat. After eating Joshua and I went to go play outside to verse other people in racing because they thought that they could run faster than us but we won and then I had to go home.


It was the best day of my life because I had a lot of fun with my cousin and I don’t see him that much.


WALT write a recount using the appropriate language features.

I know I can do this when I use a hook to make my writing more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.